Note: We are giving our retreats a rest for the moment. We have several new projects on the go, our transformational retreats will return once they are complete. To access our services in the meantime, please visit our main website Brainworks Neurotherapy.
Location: Arundel, South Downs National Park (Brighton / Portsmouth), United Kingdom
Attendees: Maximum 6 participants with four facilitators
Our 'Booster Retreats' are a shorter version of our full transformational retreat. They are to help give you a 'refresher' after our full programme. For this reason, this retreat is only available to returning clients who have previously been on one of our 8 day transformational retreats, or have had a series of neurofeedback sessions at one of our Brainworks clinics.
The full transformational retreat is found here...
About the venue: This lovely venue is nestled on the edge of the South Downs national park (designated as an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty), between Brighton and Portsmouth, only 90 minutes from London by train.
The venue beautifully appointed, modern, spacious, and luxurious. It has a warm, informal and comforting feel, the perfect venue for personal transformation. website...
The retreat: Each booster retreat includes 9 one-to-one sessions and 5 group sessions. This retreat is strictly limited to 6 participants, with 4 facilitators plus chef and support staff.
This retreat includes:
- private accommodation in a private manor in the tranquil southern countryside: see venue website
- 6 neurofeedback / neurofield brain sessions, using the latest technology and operated by highly experienced practitioners
- access to advice and support from leading neurotherapists
- one session of one-to-one private yoga or personal coaching
- one session of massage
- one nutritional consultation, or an additional private yoga, bodywork, or coaching session
- daily morning group yoga practice and two afternoon mindfulness meditations
- nourishing, nutritionally balanced, gourmet wholefood provided by our private chef
- personal programme to use at home
- top amenities you would expect including private gardens and gorgeously appointed bedrooms with private bathrooms to make your stay both comfortable and deeply relaxing.
- Kate Hewett (yoga, mindfulness, coaching)
- James Roy (bodyworker, neurofeedback)
- Sarah Roy (neurofeedback, nutrition)
- Ben Taylor (neurofield)
- Private Chef and support staff
Prices; Our prices are highly competitive for the top quality, bespoke service you can expect from us. The retreat is all-inclusive, excluding transportation to the venue.
The price for this retreat is £1850.