I feel so much clearer about what I need to do with my life. It's an amazing change, I feel very positive about my life now.
Retreats to Change your Life
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
(a) A deposit of £500 is required to reserve your place. Following a short consultation your place will be mutually confirmed, and the deposit becomes non-refundable within 48 hours of the consultation.
Should either party feel that attending the retreat is not the right choice at this time we will refund your deposit in full.
(b)The balance of the retreat fee is due 60 days prior to the retreat or immediately after the consultation if booked after this date.
(c) Your payments are 50% refundable until 30 days before the retreat start date, after which they may be transferable to another course or person at our discretion. Returned payments are subject to a 50 UK pound handling charge. Cancellation will incur cancellation charges as set out in paragraph 5 below.
(d) Your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist between you and Transformational Retreats until we receive a deposit from you.
(a) The prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds. The price is the exact amount to be received by us, irrespective of fluctuations in currency and irrespective of any third party transfer charges. If you choose to pay by electronic transfer, please instruct your bank to charge all costs to you in order to avoid a shortfall in the amount that we receive.
(b) Bank to bank transfer payments: we will email you our banking details on request.
3. Your Travel Arrangements: All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. Transfers to/from the retreat are at your own cost, unless otherwise specified.
4. Insurance & Health
(a) YOU MUST HAVE FULL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER THE ACTIVITY OF THIS HOLIDAY. You need to have your own travel insurance and provide us with those details in case of emergency. Your insurance should cover you for cancellation, sickness, losses and all the usual risks.
(b) You should also consult a doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake yoga classes and other physical activities that we arrange at your request.
(c) Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions and all medications you are taking before you book. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity during the retreat, then you must desist immediately and consult a member of the Transformational Retreats team. We reserve the right to decline your application to stay at Transformational Retreats. If you do not advise us of your health conditions we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your payment is forfeit. If you have health conditions that may be affected by the activities offered by Transformational Retreats we reserve the right to advise you to desist and in the interests of your wellbeing. we may decline your stay at Transformational Retreats.
(d) Whilst all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, we are situated in the countryside where the land is uneven and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain.
5. Cancellation by you: You (or any member of your party) may cancel your booking at any time, providing that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is notified to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. As this incurs administrative costs, returned payments are subject to a 50 pound handling charge and in addition, if such cancellation is made within less than 30 days before the start of the retreat, we will retain 100% of the cost of the retreat. However, if another person can be found to take your place, then we may offer you a 50% refund at our discretion. Otherwise, once a booking has been accepted no payment is refundable unless the course is cancelled. Once the retreat has begun, no refund or part refund or unused portion of the retreat will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you. Bookings are for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for an unused portion of the retreat. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your Insurance Policy, you may be able to make a claim.
6. Amendments by Transformational Retreats: Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g. therapist, yoga teacher, or other arrangements), which we reserve the right to do at any time. Changes are usually minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar rating. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure.
7. Cancellation by Transformational Retreats: We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel a retreat, in which case we will offer a full refund of all monies paid. In particular our retreats require a minimum number of at least 50% of the participants to have booked by 2 weeks before the start date. If this minimum number is not reached by that date we may cancel and refund the money to you. In no case will we cancel a retreat less than 2 weeks before the scheduled departure date, except for reasons of force majeure, or failure on your part to pay the final balance.
8. Our liability to you:
(a) We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard.
(b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control.
(c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Our therapies are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
9. Group Bookings: Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract. A deposit from every group member is required. If any member of the group cannot come for any reason, their deposit is forfeit.
10. Additional conditions for all Retreats
Booking: In order to be accepted on a retreat we require that you complete and return a health questionnaire. This will be sent to you by email and will be followed by a short phone or skype consultation.
Contraindications: Anyone with chronic illness should consult with their registered health practitioner before attending. In certain cases we may ask for a letter from your health practitioner to confirm that you are well enough to participate in the retreat.
11. Complaints: If you have a problem during your retreat, please inform a facilitator immediately and he/she will endeavour to put things right. Please note that we cannot guarantee the proportion of male/female guests in any group, and we cannot be responsible for individual behaviour.
12. Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professionals or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult someone at transformational retreats.com. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, transformational-retreats.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will transformational-retreats.com, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain links in this Site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom transformational-retreats.com has no control. Transformational-retreats.com makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites.