I can't control the wind, but it turns out i could adjust my sails! Thank you so much for all you do.
Retreats to Transform your Life
Note: We are giving our retreats a rest for 2017. We have several new projects on the go, our transformational retreats will return once they are complete. To access our services in the meantime, please visit our main website Brainworks Neurotherapy.
Location: Ariège Pyrenees, France
Programme: 18 one-to-one sessions, 14 small group sessions.
Attendees: Maximum 6 participants with four facilitators
About the venue: Set in a peaceful forest valley next to the Artillac River in the Ariège Pyrenees National Park, Tourné has substantial gardens and outside seating areas with one kilometre of private river frontage.
The altitude of the Pyrenees foothills allows you to enjoy the clean, fresh mountain air. The Manor house at Tourné offers a spacious unspoiled location, perfect for self-development and introspection in nature.
The retreat: Each retreat includes 18 one-to-one sessions and 14 group sessions, totalling over 30 hours during the week. This retreat is strictly limited to 6 participants, with 4 facilitators plus chef and support staff.
Our France retreat includes:
- private room with private bathroom in a tranquil country manor house - see venue website
- a full course of 12 neurofeedback / neurofield brain sessions, using the latest technology and operated by highly experienced practitioners
- access to advice and support from leading neurotherapists
- three bodywork/massage sessions tailored to your needs
- three one-to-one private yoga or coaching sessions, tailored to your needs
- daily morning group yoga practice and afternoon mindfulness meditation
- nourishing, nutritionally balanced, gourmet wholefood; using local ingredients
- personalised nutritional consultation
- personal programme to use at home
- airport transfers
- Kate Hewett (yoga, meditation, coaching)
- James Roy (neurofeedback, bodyworker)
- Sarah Roy (neurofeedback, nutrition)
- Ben Taylor (neurofield)
- Ram and Paula Chatlani (hosts, guides, chefs)
Prices; Our prices are highly competitive for the top quality, bespoke service you can expect from us. The retreat is all-inclusive, excluding airfare.
Prices average £3250, or approximately $4800 USD depending on your room choice.