My mother was so pleased to see the changes. She gave me a big hug and said that it's the first time in 25 years she's seen the real me!
Retreats to Transform your Life
Costa Rica Retreat
Note: We are giving our retreats a rest for 2017. We have several new projects on the go, our transformational retreats will return once they are complete. To access our services in the meantime, please visit our main website Brainworks Neurotherapy.
Location: Baru rainforest, South Pacific coast, Costa Rica.
Programme: 18 one-to-one sessions, 14 small group sessions.
Attendees: Maximum 6 participants with four facilitators
About the venue: On a secluded mountaintop overlooking the southern Pacific coast of Costa Rica (about Costa Rica), this exclusive villa is surrounded by virgin tropical forest and exotic wildlife. The gardens, infinity pools, and architecture echo the expanse of virgin beaches and jungle wilderness hills.
Built in a Balinese inspired style, the villa has been created using natural, luscious hardwoods: the blend of natural textures, colours, and superb interior design is the ultimate in tropical style and comfort. Every room is spacious, luxurious and unique.
The retreat: Each retreat includes 18 one-to-one sessions and 14 group sessions, totalling over 30 hours during the week. This retreat is strictly limited to 6 participants, with 4 facilitators plus chef and support staff.
Our Costa Rica Transformational Retreat retreat includes:
- top amenities including pool, hot tub, private gardens, ocean views and well appointed, air-conditioned bedrooms with private bathrooms to make your stay comfortable - see venue website
- a full course of 12 neurofeedback / neurofield brain sessions, using the latest technology and operated by highly experienced practitioners
- access to advice and support from leading neurotherapists
- three bodywork/massage sessions tailored to your needs
- three one-to-one private yoga or coaching sessions, tailored to your needs
- daily morning group yoga practice and afternoon mindfulness meditation
- nourishing, nutritionally balanced, gourmet wholefood provided by our private chef using the best ingredients Costa Rica can offer
- personal programme to use at home
- airport transfers.
- Kate Hewett (yoga, mindfulness, coaching)
- James Roy (neurofeedback, bodyworker)
- Sarah Roy (neurofeedback, nutrition)
- Ben Taylor (neurofield)
- Private Chef
Our prices are highly competitive for the top quality, bespoke service you can expect from us. The retreat is all-inclusive, excluding airfare.
Prices average £3750, or approximately $5600 USD depending on your room choice.